The Canada India Network Society is a non-profit organization created:
- To promote, collaborate and coordinate programs, workshops between people, organizations and institutes which are interested in Canadian and Indian links, both in Canada and India.
- To support activity that enhances trade and economic development between India and Canada.
- To develop innovative programs and network opportunity to support economic, cultural and social links between Canada and India.
- To encourage and facilitate individuals and organizations to participate in Canada India Network Society activities.
- To plan, organize and manage programs in health, education, technology, business and economic development, in furtherance of the above points.
- To raise and distribute funds to support the aforementioned functions.
- To enter into contracts with other business, individuals and organizations in order to carry out the functions and activities of the Canada India Network Society